Our eDiscovery is an objective process supporting your case rather than an invitation for attack by opposing counsel. ACTForensic.com, Inc. provides concise and defined parameters in conducting eDiscovery that will survive the most challenging scrutiny in the courtroom.
Our Computer Forensic Investigations support eDiscovery by providing detailed analysis of electronic media beyond searching for target phrases and keywords. ACTForensic.com, Inc. investigators apply practical knowledge and experience to uncover digital evidence pertinent to your case.
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) conversions
- Bates stamped data
- Retention policy development
- Duplication management
- Email filtering and archiving
- Litigation response plan
- Information system mapping
- Data collection methodologies